The Only Sensible COVID-19 Solution – We Gotta Get Sick!!
by Gary Foster | May 6, 2020 | Career Development, COVID-19, Development, Executive Coaching, General, Healthcare Industry, Leadership, Networking, Planning, Retirement, Tips
- As bored as an Amish electrician?
- Starting to pour wine in your morning cereal?
- Thinking it will be hard to return to a society where pants and bras are required?
- Finding that happy hour is starting earlier each day?
- That your last attempt to make hand sanitizer came out as rum and coke”
- Feeling like your house is like Las Vegas: losing money by the minute, cocktails are acceptable at any hour, and nobody knows what time it is?
I can’t take the authorship of the above. I have a friend, Dick Bissell, who is apparently keeping his sanity by finding and sending out “morning smiles” like these.
What’s keeping you sane?
It’s time to move on from this global destruction. That’s what is behind my article this week.
I believe there are saner voices out there than the ones we are hearing from the most. Today’s article features one of those.
Love to hear your thoughts on this. Stay sane.
Author: Gary Foster
Gary Allen Foster is an executive recruiter, retirement and career transition coach, writer, and speaker. He is an over-70 portfolio-career guy and audacious ager dedicated to helping folks in the over-50 crowd adopt a new perspective on how to live longer, live better and with more purpose in the second half. He coaches, speaks and writes publicly on the issues of mid-life career transitions, planning for purposeful retirement and achieving better health and greater longevity.
Find his thought-provoking articles and get a copy of his free e-book entitled “Realize Your Full-life Potential: Five Easy Steps to Living Longer, Healthier, and With More Purpose” at www.makeagingwork.com.