Becker’s Hospital Review recently asked 14 healthcare CEO’s to describe the most important aspect of their job. Some of their responses may surprise you.
Annette Cantino, CEO of a commercial insurer in New Jersey, replied, “Early on, it was clear to me that if I was going to build a successful business, it was going to be about building relationships. I figured out that relationships were built in business on the golf course, and that’s when golf started becoming such an important part of my culture, even though I had never golfed before.”
Here are excerpts from some of the other responses:
● Place top performers in the right positions to manage day-to-day operations.
● Develop strong leadership and culture in their organization.
● Create a future destination for your organization.
● Foster and support our team’s culture.
● Lead by example.
● Nurture an innovative environment.
● Emotionally engage each and every member of the team.
● Assemble an outstanding team and then get out of their way.
To view the article, visit Becker’s Hospital Review here: