Date: September 16, 2020
Time: 1:00 PM in Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Registration: FREE for all attendees, view flyer or register by clicking below.
- Diversification of retirement income options via business ownership instead of being reliant on the financial markets.
- Worry about corporate career prospects and wanting to have more control via owning a business.
- Be positioned for success in economic situations where everything is more affordable in starting a business.
While self-employment is appealing, how can you know if it’s for you? Can you really be successful in your own business? What are the risks and rewards of self-employment? What are your available options? If you are considering self-employment, or if you find yourself at a career crossroads, this webinar is for you!
Join this special session and learn:
- – Common traits of successful, happy self-employed professionals.
- – Four viable pathways to own your own business.
- – Affordable funding options.
- – Free resources for new business owners.