This week Becker’s Hospital Review published an article about actions that hospital CEOs can take today to help ensure their future success:
1. Get involved – this could include joining a new local or national healthcare association, which will provide you with more exposure and additional networking opportunities.
2. Embrace change – keep an open mind, even when potential opportunities seem out of the ordinary.
3. Be visible – engage employees on a personal level; and for larger organizations, consider social media as a way to remain “visible” even when you’re not physically present.
4. Delegate – learn to trust your people; you need a team effort to be successful.
5. Have free time – be sure to schedule free time if needed, especially if you are in “continuous work mode.”
6. Read – never stop learning; use reading as a way to stay in touch with ongoing developments in the healthcare industry.
7. Make tough financial decisions – don’t be afraid to “step on political landmines” in order to control costs.
You can read the entire article at Becker’s Hospital Review by visiting: