Jim Wiederhold, President
Contact Jim Wiederhold
Jim Wiederhold, President of Wiederhold & Associates, has over 28 years of experience in the healthcare industry.
For the past 25 years, Jim has assisted over 1,500 VP, SR VP and C level executives successfully transition to the next level with enhanced skills and behaviors. Working with so many executives over this span of years has afforded Jim the unique insight into how the industry has evolved and changed and how executives need to adapt in order to continue their success. That experience, coupled with his experience in a broad spectrum of industries, including banking, insurance, healthcare, retail and manufacturing, has helped Jim build a successful company.
Jim and his team of dedicated professionals provide customized programs designed with each client’s particular needs in mind. From career coaching, onboarding, network expansion, external and internal transition to Emotional Intelligence and Executive Coaching, with an emphasis on a partnership approach. The focus of Jim’s programs is to achieve balance between business and personal goals/desires.
Jim has a B.A. in Economics from Colby College in Waterville, Maine and has done graduate work at Adelphia University. He has authored numerous articles on transition and has industry experience in finance, operations, management, sales, and corporate recruiting. Jim is an avid biker, runner and philanthropist. Jim believes that successful people are all in some level of transition all the time.
Other Members of the Wiederhold & Associates Team
- J. Larry Tyler, FACHE, FHFMA, CMPE, Master Career Coach for Senior Players
- Erin Davis, Vice President, Client Operations and Finance
- Chris Ekrem, Vice President, Business Development and Operations
- Michelle Carter-Banzhaf, Vice President, Career Transition Services/Project Management Office
- Claire Sakaoka, Vice President, Marketing and Branding
- Deanna Nielsen, Career Transition Specialist, Leads Specialist
- Jaylene Elmslie, Career Transition Specialist
- Martha Padilla, Career Transition Specialist
- Tom Patria, Career Transition Specialist
- Joy Goldman, RN, MS, PCC, Professionally Certified Leaders
- Cynthia Hanson, Executive Resume Service
- Margo Flores, Executive Resume Service
- Greg Nielsen, Executive Advisor
- Mike Harbour, DISC Assessments
- Sandy Somers, MS
- EHR Communications, Tim Dyzacky, Executive Healthcare Marketing Consultant